Professor Wiley Cash's book release

Production Services

University Events can support your Audio/Visual needs in many of the non-academic spaces on campus. We can provide sound reinforcement (microphones and PA systems), video projection, and audio, in most indoor spaces. We can also provide outdoor sound enforcement in some cases. Please note that the available audio equipment is primarily designed for spoken word events, small performances, and meetings. For audio systems suitable for performance events such as concerts, and events in the Kimmel Arena, an outside vendor may be required. To help us assist you, please include your audiovisual needs when submitting the Event Request Form and someone contact you to discuss the specifics of your audiovisual needs. Requests must be made at least 10 business days prior to the event. Late requests will be accommodated based on staff and equipment availability.

Other Support Services

Tent & Canopy Permit Application:

Campus Operations Event Support Form:

Campus Operations Facilities Management Request for Services:

University Enterprises Request for Services Form (this form applies to the following locations only: Justice Center, Student Recreation Center, Sherrill Center, and Outdoor Athletic Fields and Structures):

Student Affairs maintenance requests must be submitted via email at: This email address applies to services related to the following locations only: Residence Halls, Highsmith Student Union, Brown Hall, and Weizenblatt Hall. 

Fire Permit, which applies to all open fires, the use of the firepit located in Mullen Park, portable fire pits, and grilling:

Have Questions? Contact the Events Team!